Technical Analyst Top financial Institution
IT / Technology
Posted 2 weeks ago
Our client a top financial institution is currently seeking technical Analyst for support firmwide Infrastructure Initiatives.
- Implement and maintain automation and maintenance in the various environments, systems and services
- Provide incident support and on-call service for the system and services, Develop/Identify, implement and maintain system management tools that mitigate manual effort
- Implement automated management features, such as performance monitoring, diagnostics and failover and availability capabilities
- To manage the firm’s assigned managed service providers and vendors to manage the firm’s office network including the network for agents
- Responsible for the network problem fixing and changes to support both internal colleagues and agents
- To design and implement for new office network, office closure or relocation
- Participate in the review of the infrastructure related changes, assess risks for all changes while maintaining high availability within the environment.
- Work with other IT staff and external vendors in assigned project activities
- Participate in the develop and review the design of the cloud-based IT solutions with focus on infrastructure and integration
Minimum Job Requirements:
- 4-8 years of relevant experience
- University Graduate / Higher Diploma or equivalent.
- Comprehensive background in OS administration, such as Linux and Windows;
- Strong IT hardware and operations background with hands-on expertise in servers, storage and network device installation, provisioning and monitoring.
- Ability to identify, assess and integrate various open source technologies and cloud services;
- Knowledge on how to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues in test and production environments.
- Bilingual (English and Chinese)
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to [email protected]