Technical Lead- Top Financial Institution
IT / Technology
Posted 5 months ago
- Work closely with Group/Regional IT to provide solutions to the bank’s business and negotiate with them on the implementation approach and schedule.
- Work closely with architects, business analysts, project managers, software specialists and engineers, to ensure the delivered projects / solution can meet the budget, time-line, and quality objectives in alignment with business strategy.
- Work with and support business to implement the Bank strategy
- Prioritize and manage development and implementation of enhancements/changes; oversee testing processes and acceptance signoff
- Contribute to the development, implementation and oversight of policy and governance frameworks, procedures and standards to ensure effective risk management, quality control and compliance are in place
- Provide technical advice to Agile Scrum team. Make sure the developed functionality in the solutions follow the Group’s policies and requirements.
- Provide on-going support and maintenance for production systems and system enhancement to support strategic business growth and development
- University degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Information Technology/Information System or related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years technical lead experience in development and supporting in digital platform
- Banking experience, preferable with e-banking experience and finance experience.
- Hands on application design / development experience:
- Java (SpringBoot / Angular),
- Full stack development
- Unix/Linux knowledge and experience
- Oracle knowledge and experience
- Agile project development and management framework
- Strong sense of ownership, good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership, analytical, problem solving, communication skills and quality orientation
- Auto tools: Jenkins, Checkmarx, SonarScan
- Auto test: BDD, cucumber, JMeters
- Good negotiation and influencing skills is required
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, Putonghua speaking is an advantage
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to [email protected]