Technical project manager/ Tech lead – Top Financial Institution
Define Critical Success Factors, Key Performance Indicators and other objectives that must be met by the project;
• Work with Senior Project Manager(s) to identify and engage all key stakeholders, contributors and business and technical resources that must participate in the assigned projects and ensure that contributors are motivated to complete assigned tasks within the parameters of the project plan;
• Responsible for assembling project team, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedule to ensure timely completion of project. May communicate with a Senior Project Manager, Functional Manager, or Program Manager regarding status of specific projects;
• Must be familiar with system scope and project objectives, as well as the role and function of each team member, to effectively coordinate the activities of the team;
• Produce effective progress reports for assigned projects to keep management appraised of project status, major risks and issues, scope changes, resource changes and milestone achievement or misses;
• Facilitate and chair regular project meetings and follow-up with project team members as required to focus on business and operational issues or technical issues, documenting, assigning and monitoring all project issues to ensure clearance with minimal impact to project progress.
Experience in Spring Boot, Angular JS, Micro Services, RESTFUL API, XML/JSON, relational databases.
• Experience working with cross functional teams related to project work,
• Experienced with both Agile methodology.
• Team player with very good written and communication skills.
• Self-motivated developer who demonstrates strong technical skills.
Interested candidates kindly forward your Cv to [email protected]