Technical Project Manager- Top Financial Institution
- Design solutions for various modules and write code hands on
- Review code and establish rules and guidelines to help developers
- Face off directly with business and operations staff, as well as partners within IT
- Review and participate in the specification of business and technical requirements
- Review test plans and work with partners in QA and UAT to ensure testing is proceeding correctly.
- Manage and metor a team of developers and oversee project management duties.
- Well versed in Agile/ scrum and waterfall methodologies.
Technology: Deep knowledge of core Java, relational databases and web technology. Come up to speed quickly on pre-existing code and become trusted for knowledge and opinions on not just what it does and how it does it, but why it was built that way, and what needs to change about the design going forward. Know software design patterns and development best practices. Judgment and experience to know the trade-offs of different choices.
Key Technologies good to have not mandatory :
- Java: Core Java, Spring (IoC, MVC, Batch), JPA, Apache CXF, JMS
- Any experiene on Micro dynamics will be useful.
Interested candidates kindly forward your Cv to [email protected]