UX/UI Designers Top Financial Institution
Our client a top Financial institution is currently seeking UX/ UI designers to support some exciting firm wide digital initiatives.
– Review the UX/ UI design (structure/layout/graphic design, search engine, etc)
– Content strategy including keyword research (optimize keyword/description Cantonese, Mandarin and English), content creation, link acquisition (Wiki/other media page/blogging) and search engine strategies (comply with SEM keyword/descriptions) for different regions
– Track record and analyze of response from marketing campaign and day to day websites activities on GA/Adobe analytic to improve customer journey
– Perform full SEO audits and analysis (site architecture & performance, content, links, etc) via Google search console, Google Analytic and SEMrush with Group IT team
– Proficient knowledge in HTML/CSS for website design.
-Previous experience in a similar role: User Experience / User Interface Designer. Mid-to-Senior level of experience is a must
-Tertiary qualification or equivalent in a Design or Technology related discipline
-Must have excellent design skills and an eye for detail, strong communication and organisational skills and written communication skills that influence and inform are critical.
-Expert understanding of user interface design and user experience strategy
-Design experience in web, tablet and mobile environments required
-Experience with web site design, including HTML5, CSS and responsive design techniques
-Must have experience integrating user research into design practices
Interested candidates kindly forward your Cv to [email protected]