VP Institutional Sales Asset Management
Posted 4 months ago
- To formulate overall business strategy to expand usage of indexes, particularly into new markets and expansion of clienteles, and increase revenue.
- To lead the Client Coverage team to deepen client relationship, keep client awareness of index development and understand clients needs to grow revenue.
- To keep abreast of and understand the developments in index industry and competitors’ move in order to initiate appropriate actions in expanding client base and acquiring new business relations.
- To monitor business performance and provide ideas/solutions in raising effectiveness of client relations efforts.
- University degree in Finance, Economics, Business Admin or a related discipline
- Over 7 years’ experience in financial industry, preferably in investment related areas
- Good market insights with creative thoughts on future development of index industry
- Ability to set priority subject to resource constraints, and strong project management skills
- Good customer centric mindset to drive the business growth
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organization skills