VP – Retail/Channel & Intermediary Sales
- Having strong investment background to tailor and structure the existing products based on client demands.
- Market to local banks, channels, brokers and intermediaries across Asia region with local focus
- Working as a team with the head of sales on developing new business and servicing existing clients.
- Actively market discretionary and mutual fund products to potential clients in Greater China, through regular meetings and presentations on products and services.
- Contribute actively to the development of the overall marketing strategy and product design.
- University degree, preferably in Business, Finance or Economics; CFA designation or equivalent is a definite advantage but not a must.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in Greater China.
- Fluent speaker of English and Mandarin.
- Experience in marketing and servicing investment products.
- Ideally with 3 years or more HKSFC Type 1 license