VP / Senior Manager / Data Architecture- Top Financial Institution
· Accountable for solution architecture for Retail banking products & services. Ensure all products & Services supported by the Best-in-class architectures.
· Accountable for designing cost effective architecture solutions.
· Be part of the agile development lifecycle, managing the flow of the backlog of design activities.
· Work with Ops Engineers to ensure operational issues (performance, operator intervention, alerting, design defect related issues, etc) are resolved and that any design related issues are addressed in a timely manner.
· Convert requirements into actionable product/service requirements that feed Technology solutions development & influence service direction.
· Responsible for ensuring solutions are aligned with the platform architecture and roadmap, group standards and policies and the overall enterprise architecture for their function.
· Degree or above in a technology, engineering or science related disciplines.
· Minimum 10 years on technology, application, data, integration or security architecture experience. Exposure on financial service is preferred
· In-depth knowledge in Data Warehouse, Data Mining, Data Science Methodology, ETL/ELT, Hadoop, Big Data, AI / Machine Learning, Data Governance, data, analytic and API / Microservices.
· Preferred Qualification : Certification in AWS, Google Cloud.
· TOGAF certificate would be an advantage.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with strong oral, written and presentation skills.
· Strong analytical, problem solving, negotiation, influencing skills and possess logical and critical thinking in architecture.
· Expert level of relevant IT architecture, strategy or solution design experience in delivery role in financial services environment.
· End to end application architecture knowledge with focus on non-functional requirements that are critical in financial service applications.
· Proficiency in both English and Chinese, Putonghua speaking is an advantage.
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to [email protected]